Wednesday, May 23, 2007

All about me, yilin the great :D

Hi, my name is Yilin. Well, let's get things straight to the point.I am a person who believes in the importance of maintaining good relationships, be it kinship or friendship. Kinship and friendship, I believe they both come hand in hand. Honestly speaking, without either one of them, life would be a miserable one.Yes, I love my friends and family.I value my friends for who they are because I think it takes a bit of affinity to click. They are always the ones who stood by me all these while. One point I would like to state, they are a sweet bunch! They are the ones who will make me smile, laugh and get me horrendously insane. Ha. =D Thank you, my dear friends! Even so, I always prefer a one to one talk with a close friend to having speak in front of thousands.I love my family for all the strong support they have given and shown me all these years and for bringing me to where I stand.“Love what you do, and feel that it matters.”Some information on my current hobbies and interests...Well, I love baking cookies! Hopefully in future, I would be able to open my very own bakery shop. Sounds great, doesn't it? Badminton is one of my favourite childhood sport and i still love it until today. I find much joy listening to songs too. Well, that's all I want to say. Make friends with me if you want to know more ;) Hey, I'm serious alright.To have a good ending to my post, I would like to say:


Everything has a life span, an expiry date. Treasure the things or people around you before they leave you.Also, live life to the fullest, make the right choices so as not to live in regrets.

No comments: